Thursday, August 6, 2015

Who I am

      As women today, we are tasked with having to be a whole lot of things. I mean, think about it. Our grandmothers and great grandmothers were home makers, teachers, nurses  or secretaries. Back then it was the home that was the "woman's place" and the "man's place" was the job. Now, as women we have so many options. We can be that working mom who does 40-80 hrs a week and still make time to be a great mom. We can be part-time working moms that split home and job however it's split. Then you have what I consider to be THE hardest job on the planet; THE STAY AT HOME MOM(with echo). Though we all make look at all of these positions differently, we are all part of the sorority of womanhood and motherhood. I am here to help sort through it all.
     That being said, here's a little bit about me. I am Ashleigh Branch of New Orleans. I am happily married to my husband Brondae of 6 yrs. We have two beautiful daughters, Ava 3 and Aubrey 1. And an ancient, 15 yr old cocker spaniel Chance. In these past 6 years I have learned a lot about being a woman, wife and mom. I have tried and failed, followed the fads and made my our way. This blog is about us as women coming together to help one another through it all with most of our sanity in tact. So, welcom to "         ", where you can let some of your womanly burdens down. And remember, be kind and kindness will find you.

No comments:

Post a Comment